Skip to main content

English Attitude Status

  • If You Are Bad Then Call Me Dad...

  • I Never Insult People, I Only Tell Them What They Are...

  • I Am Multi Talented, I Can Talk And Piss You Off At The Same Time....

  • Before You Judge Me, Make Sure You Are Perfect.

  • My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me...

  • Silence Is The Best Answer To A Fool...

  • Your Attitude May Hurt Me, But Mine Can Kill You....

  • My Personality Is Who I Am And My Attitude Depends On Who You Are...?

  • I Am Not Spider-man, Not Super-man However I Am Super-Hero For My Girlfriend....

  • I Talk To Myself Because I Like Dealing With A Better Class Of People..

  • I'm Not Short, I Am Just Concentrated Awesome...

  • I Always Arrive Late At Office But I Make It By Leaving Earlier...

  • Style Is A Reflection Of Your Attitude And Personality....

  • I Am Not Perfect But I Am Limited Edition...

  • Don't Judge Me By My Past. I Don't Live There Anymore...

  •  I Don't Need To Explain Myself, I Know I'm Right...

  • I Don't Care What People Think Or Say About Me, I Was Not Born On This Earth To Please Everybody...

  • If You Can't Change Your Fate, Change Your Attitude..

  • I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What You Understand....

  • If You Are Player Then I'm The Game..

  • I Am A Good Enough Person To Forgive You. But Not Stupid Enough To Trust You Again...

  • Smile In Front Of People Who Hate You....Your Happiness Kills Them....

  • I Want My Girlfriend Like Google, She Will Understand Me Better...

  • Keep Moving...Nothing New To Read...

  • Everything That Kills Me Makes Me Feel Alive...

  • A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tyre, You Can't Go Anywhere Until You Change It...

  • Don't See My Status, Appointment Is Needed....

  • I Don't Have An Attitude....Just A Personality That You Can't Handle....!

  • I Don't Trust Words, I Trust Action...

  • Don't Let The World Change Your Smile, Let Your Smile Change The World....

  • Respect For Those Who Deserve It, Not For Those Who Demand It...

  • Don't Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness....

  • I Tried Being Like You, My Personality Didn't Like It...

  • I Don't Change, I Just Grew Up. You Should Try It Once...

  • Status Unavailable, Check Later.... !

  • My Life, My Choice, My Mistake, My Lesson, Not Your Business.....

  • I Don't Have Time To Hate People, Who Hate Me. Because I Am Too Busy In Loving People Who Love Me...

  • Fake People Have An Image To Maintain. Real People Just Don't Care....

  • Hurt Me With The Truth, But Never Comfort Me With A Lie...

  • Life Is Too Short. Don't Waste It Reading My Status...

  • Dear God, Thanks For Making Me Special...

  • The Biggest Slap To Your Enemy Is Your Success....

  • Beauty In The Skin And Attitude In The Bone....

  • Don't Show Me Your Attitude If You Can't Handle Mine...

  • I Don't Have A Bad Handwriting, I Have My Own Font...

  •  If I Delete Your Number, You Are basically Deleted From My Life...

  • May My Enemies Live A Long Life To See My Success...

  • Never Laugh At Your Wife's Choice, You Are One Of Them...

  • Awesome Ends With Me And Ugly Starts With You....

  • The Only Disability In Life Is A Bad Attitude....

  • Congratulations, My Middle Finger Salutes Your Bad Attitude....!

  • People Change Things Go Wrong Shift Happens But Life Goes On...

  • I'm Not A Nerd, I'm Just Smarter Than You...

  • Status Under Construction Of Life...

  • You Can't Blame Me, I Was Born A Pessimist. My Blood Type Is Actually B Negative...

  • Minds Are Like Parachutes, They Only Function When Open...

  • Never Makes Promises That You Can't Keep....

  • Readers Are Plentiful, Thinkers Are Rare....

  • Excuse Me, I Found Something Under My Shoes. Oh Its Your Attitude...

  • Phones Are Better Than Girlfriend, At Least We Can Switch It Off...

  • I Am Not Failed, My Success Is Just Postponed...

  • The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing The Things People Say You Can't....

  • Aspire To Inspire Before You Expire....

  • I May Not Be The Best, But I'm Not Like The Rest....

  • I Am A Hot Dude With A Cool Attitude....

  • I Am The Dream, You Are The Dreamer...

  • I Can't Change The Direction Of The Wind, But I Can Adjust My Sails To Always Reach My Destination...
  • When Life Puts You In Tough Situations, Don't Say Why Me...? Just Say Try Me....

  • Follow Your Heart But Don't Be Stupid....

  • Nobody Understand Me....

  • People Laugh At Me Because I Am Different And I Laugh Because The All Are Same....

  • It's Not About Age It's About Attitude....

  • Don't Ask Why Someone Keep Hurting You. Ask Yourself Why You Are Allowing Them....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gujarati Suvichar

સપના ભલે સુકા હોય , પાણી તો રોજ તાજું છાંટવાનું..... સદગુણ વગર નું સૌન્દર્ય અભિશાપ છે...

Gujarati Funny Status

ભગવાન તારી બનાવેલી દુનિયા માં અવનવા માલો........ હવે તો એક આલો...... KeeP ClaM AnD SaY એની મા ને..... તેની એક નજર, અરમાનોને ખાખ કરી ગઈ.....તે આવી અમેરિકાની જેમ, મને ઇરાક કરી ગઈ.....

Gujarati Friendship Status

આ જગત માં એવા પણ મિત્રો આવી જાય છે, જે વચન આપતા નથી પણ નિભાવી જાય છે.... ગુસ્સે થયા જો લોકો તો પત્થર સુધી ગયા, પણ દોસ્તો ના હાથ તો ખંજર સુધી ગયા, દોસ્ત અમારે તો નિભાવવી હતી દોસ્તી, ને એટલે તો દુશ્મનો ના ઘર સુધી ગયા.....