Skip to main content

English Romantic Status

  • I Want To Hold Your Hand, Laugh At Your Jokes, Walk By Your Side,Snuggle On The Couch, Look Into Your Eyes, Talk About Whatever And Kiss Your Lips Every Single Day...
  • Some Times I Can't See Myself, When I'm With You..I Can Only Just See You.. 



  • You Way Hold My Hand For a While, But You Hold My Heart....

  • Every Night I Think Of You Before Bed With The Hopes Of Having You In My Dreams...

  • Let Me Love You If Not For The Rest Of Your Life Then For The Rest Of Mine....

  • Some Love One, Some Love Two.
    I Love One..........That Is YOU.

  • When I'M With You, The Only Place Where I Want To Be Is Closer...

  • I Love You More Than I Can Say. Enough To Tell That I Love You More Every Day...

  • Touch Me Lots, Kiss Me Lots.
    If You Love Me, Don't Leave Me In Knots.....

  • I Want To Be The First Thing You Touch In The Morning, And The Last Thing You Taste At Night.....

  • I Can't Place Anyone Above You But I Can Place Myself Above You.
    Not Be A Master But To Be Your Shield And Always Protect You......

  • I Am Not Shakespeare To Write About You, I'm Not Piccaso To Paint You,
    I Am Just Yours Who Want To Say '' I Am Always With You ''

  • One Day I Caught Myself Smiling For No Reason Then I Realized I Was Thinking Of You.....

  • Every Moment I Spend With You, Is Like A Beautiful Dream Come True....

  • I Like Your Last Name. Can I Have It...?

  • I Want To Run Away With You, Where There Is Only You And Me....

  • Love Is Cute When It's New, But Is Most Beautiful When Is Last.....

  • Wouldn't It Be The Prefect Crime, If I Stole Your Heart. And You Stole Mine..?

  • You Have No Idea, How Fast My Heart Beats When I See You....

  • Yours Magically Turn Into Seconds When We Are Together.....

  • I Fall In Love With You Because You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself....

  • I Am Lover, Not A Fighter. But I Can Fight For What I Love...

  • Every Love Story Is Beautiful, But Ours Is My Favorite.....

  • Love Is Just A Word Until Someone Special Gives It A Meaning....

  • When Someone Talks About Love, I think About You....

  • There Are Only Two Times That I Want To Be With You, Now And Forever.....

  • The First Time I Saw You, My Heart Whispered. That's The One....

  • I Want Be Old With You, Will You Allow The Same....

  • There Must Be Something Wrong With My Eyes, I Can't Take Them Off Of You....

  • Love Is Made By Trust, Respect And Caring......

  • The First Time You Touched Me, I Knew I Was Born To Be Yours....

  • True Romance Is Not Romeo And Juliet Who Died Together, But Grandma And Grandpa Who Old Together.....

  • I Love You. You Annoy Me More Than I ever Thought Possible.
    But I Want To Sped Every Irritating Minute With You.....

  • Falling In Love With You Is The Second Thing In The World. Finding You Is The First...

  • One Word Frees Us Of All The Weight And Pain In Life. That Word Is Love....

  • You And Me Make A Wonderful "WE"...

  • No Matter What Happens, No Matter What You Do. No Matter What You Will Do. I Will Always Love You.....

  • The Most Beautiful Clothes That Can Dress A Woman Are The Arms Of The Man She Loves....

  • Love Is But The Discovery Of  Ourselves In In Others, And The Delight Of Recognition....

  • I Was Sitting In My Room Today Thinking Of Al The Good Things,God Has Given Me Then I Thought Of You And Smiled..

  • A True Romantic Is One Who Romances One Woman Forever....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gujarati Suvichar

સપના ભલે સુકા હોય , પાણી તો રોજ તાજું છાંટવાનું..... સદગુણ વગર નું સૌન્દર્ય અભિશાપ છે...

Gujarati Funny Status

ભગવાન તારી બનાવેલી દુનિયા માં અવનવા માલો........ હવે તો એક આલો...... KeeP ClaM AnD SaY એની મા ને..... તેની એક નજર, અરમાનોને ખાખ કરી ગઈ.....તે આવી અમેરિકાની જેમ, મને ઇરાક કરી ગઈ.....

Gujarati Friendship Status

આ જગત માં એવા પણ મિત્રો આવી જાય છે, જે વચન આપતા નથી પણ નિભાવી જાય છે.... ગુસ્સે થયા જો લોકો તો પત્થર સુધી ગયા, પણ દોસ્તો ના હાથ તો ખંજર સુધી ગયા, દોસ્ત અમારે તો નિભાવવી હતી દોસ્તી, ને એટલે તો દુશ્મનો ના ઘર સુધી ગયા.....