Skip to main content

Kiss Status

    • Kissing Is Like Drinking Salted Water, You Drink And Your Thirst Increases...

    • If Only I Could Kiss And Tell You How Much I Love You, We Would Be Kissing For A Lifetime.....


    • I Don't Want Much, Just Your Hugs, Kisses And You...

    • Kiss Me And You Will See How Important I Am...

    • Kissing Is A Means Of Getting Two People So Close Together That They Can't See Anything Wrong With Each Other..

    • Your Love Is Like Water In The Ocean Is Last Forever,
      Your Kiss Is Like A Remember Able Story, Couse I Always Remember It,
      -------I LoVe YoU------

    • It's The Way That he Makes You Feel, It's The Way That He Kisses You It's The Way That He Make You Fall In LoVe....

    • Can You Kiss Me On The Cheek, So I Can At Least Say A Cute Girl Kissed Me Tonight..?

    • Kiss Is That Thing For Which The Demand Is Always Higher Than The Supply.
      ------Kiss You My Love------

    • To Find Your Prince You Need To Kiss A Few Frogs, Not Sleep With The Whole Pond...

    • A Kiss Is An Event Whose Probability Depends On The Vital Statistics Of 36_24_36...

    • The Best Part About A First Kiss Is Right Before The First Kiss....

    • Kiss Is Key Of Lover's Passion For Intent Of Seduction Felt Beyond And Above.....

    • I Don't Want To Kiss Her, But I Want To Tell Her.
      How Beautiful She Is.....

    • A Kiss Without A Hug Is Like A Flower Without The Fragrance...

    • Your Hus And Kiss Are Like The Stars That Light Up My Life When My Life Gets Dark...

    •   You Are Always New The Last Of Your Kisses Was Ever The Sweetest....

    • Meaning Of Different Types Of Kisses-

      Kiss On Forehead : Means The Person Needs You...

      Kiss On Cheeks : You Look Like Cute To Them...

      Kiss On Lips : He / She Really Loves Your To Their Entire Life....

      Kiss On Nose
      : Showing Your Importance In Him / Her Life... 

    • Your Taste Still Lingers On My Lips, Like I Have Just Placed Them Upon Yours, And I Starve For You.....

    • Love With One Heart, Kiss With Two Lips, Say Three Things With That One Heart And Those Two Lips.."I Love You"

    • Kiss Me When You Are Sad, Kiss Me When You Are Happy.
      And Always Do The Same Till I Die...

    • I Am A Strong Believer In Kissing Being Very Intimate, And The Minute You Kiss,
      The Floodgates Open For Everything Else....  

    • Kiss Me In The Rain, Love Me In The Dark.
      Hold Me Till The End, And Never Break My Heart.

    • If I Had A Couple Perfect Moments In My Life, It'd Be Every Time I Saw You, Felt Your Hand On My Face, And The Most Perfect Moments Are When Our Lips Meet...

    • Just Kissing A Friend Or Partner On The Cheek Can Also Give You Boost And Easy Solution For Feeling lonely....

    • Can I Borrow A Kiss....? I Promise I'll Give It Back....

    • I Will Kiss You In The Rain, So You Get Twice As Wet....

    • A Legal Kiss Is Never As Good As A Stolen One....

    • I Want My First Kiss To Be Long But Gentle, Soft But Glorious.
      Most Of All Want It To Be With You....

    • Kissing Helps To Build Deeper Connection In A Relationship To Last Longer....

    • Kiss Is One Kind Of Gesture To Express Love And Make Feel Special To Someone....

    • I Cant Taste My Lips, Could You Do It For Me...

    • I Seriously Would Not Mind If You Just Grabbed My Face And Kissed Me. That'd Be Great...

    • Give Me A Kiss And I'll Serenade You Among The Stars.
      Give Me Your Love And I'll Plunk Each Start To Set At Your Feet...

    • Pay Attention Boys The Right Way To Kiss A Girl, Push Her Up Against A Wall, Hold Her Arms Above Her Head And Kiss Her Like You Mean It....

    • Never Close Your Lips To Those Whom You Have Already Opened Your Heart...

    • As He Kissed Me, I Wondered How, In The Middle Of A Rainstorm I Could Feel Like I Was Burning Alive....

    • A Kiss Is Something, You Can't Give Without Taking, And Can't Take Without Giving....

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Gujarati Suvichar

    સપના ભલે સુકા હોય , પાણી તો રોજ તાજું છાંટવાનું..... સદગુણ વગર નું સૌન્દર્ય અભિશાપ છે...

    Gujarati Funny Status

    ભગવાન તારી બનાવેલી દુનિયા માં અવનવા માલો........ હવે તો એક આલો...... KeeP ClaM AnD SaY એની મા ને..... તેની એક નજર, અરમાનોને ખાખ કરી ગઈ.....તે આવી અમેરિકાની જેમ, મને ઇરાક કરી ગઈ.....

    Gujarati Friendship Status

    આ જગત માં એવા પણ મિત્રો આવી જાય છે, જે વચન આપતા નથી પણ નિભાવી જાય છે.... ગુસ્સે થયા જો લોકો તો પત્થર સુધી ગયા, પણ દોસ્તો ના હાથ તો ખંજર સુધી ગયા, દોસ્ત અમારે તો નિભાવવી હતી દોસ્તી, ને એટલે તો દુશ્મનો ના ઘર સુધી ગયા.....