Skip to main content

Good Night

  • Don’t you just love it when you flip your pillow over and its cool on the other side…..


  • Night is a time  that we rest after the days work,it is a time that was designed by god for human to have a sleep and rest  the body and the brain after undergoing all the daily hassles…

  • Got an appointment to see the back side of my eyes ,be back around sunrise…
  • Now I lay me down to sleep,I pray the lord my soul to keep, and if I die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take …..good night world, sweet dreams n blessings!!!!!!


  • Wishing someone a goodnight is common among human of this generation and it is famous among friends, family's and lovers. in any of the case you might find yourself, it is nice to wish a friend, family member or even a loved one a good night rest…



  • I’m not for the princess but I’m waiting for the girl who think that I am her prince.

  • We cannot deny the fact that a good night message  from someone that is close to us joy and happiness, so in like manner that  is how others feels when you send them a good night message.

  • Well good night one and all ,hope tomorrow is a new beautiful day for us all!. let it be blessed, love you all….

  • Close your eyes , concentrate your mind and pray to god about the things that you want most.. god must fulfill your prayer. have a nice sleep…..

  • You never forgot about them, you let them know  that you remembered them before you sleep. this gesture brings a lot of good feelings to the person that a good night message is sent to.

  • Good evening  whats app family and friends. I wish you pleams and restful sleep. See you tomorrow.

  • Off to bed with the man I love the most. cuddle time and the end of another wonderful day together. goodnight!!!!!

  • Good night!i shall miss you til morning…..

  • Good night to all my friends and family may god‘s angles watch over you and your family’s
  • have hung my halo on my pitchfork; tucked in the devil and angle; stored my wings and broom. Now it is time to get some sleep .good night all…..
  • Well good night one and all ,hope tomorrow is a new beautiful day for us all !...let it be blessed, love you all !!!!!


  • As butterflies close their eyes and fireflies light the night , may god send his angels to keep you safe and warm and watch over you as you sleep tonight.
  • I'm off to the place where I’m always skinny and rich ! yes !dreamland here I come ….

  • Very long stressful day ,glad its over, hopefully tomorrow will be better, ready to go to bed and be done with this whole day.goodnight everyone!!!!!

  • Going to wonderful place where i m rich and skinny and people don’t piss me off ….good night sweet dreams.

  • I think my pillow needs some head ….and my mattress  needs some one ass ……so I think I am gonna go to bed ….good night…

  • I am ready to go to bed but the sheep are missing. oh well ,guess I will have to throw some chickens over the fence instead .good night!!!!!!

  • I wish I never wake up from my dream because I am dreaming of you babe. good night!!!!!

  • Now birds are silent .butterflies are hanging ….sun is sleeping moon is watching you, sshhhhhh. Its time to sleep ,close your eyes….sweet dreams!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gujarati Suvichar

સપના ભલે સુકા હોય , પાણી તો રોજ તાજું છાંટવાનું..... સદગુણ વગર નું સૌન્દર્ય અભિશાપ છે...

Gujarati Funny Status

ભગવાન તારી બનાવેલી દુનિયા માં અવનવા માલો........ હવે તો એક આલો...... KeeP ClaM AnD SaY એની મા ને..... તેની એક નજર, અરમાનોને ખાખ કરી ગઈ.....તે આવી અમેરિકાની જેમ, મને ઇરાક કરી ગઈ.....

Gujarati Friendship Status

આ જગત માં એવા પણ મિત્રો આવી જાય છે, જે વચન આપતા નથી પણ નિભાવી જાય છે.... ગુસ્સે થયા જો લોકો તો પત્થર સુધી ગયા, પણ દોસ્તો ના હાથ તો ખંજર સુધી ગયા, દોસ્ત અમારે તો નિભાવવી હતી દોસ્તી, ને એટલે તો દુશ્મનો ના ઘર સુધી ગયા.....